Wednesday 2 March 2011

Today's Update of yesterday's update

Hi all, Firstly thank you all for your support and kind words. I wasn't fine yesterday but I am today. I have had my blah moment as I call it, where I have cried and cried and been comforted by the boy and am now I am back on track.
I have had today off thanks to work to sort out my head and think for the future. My plan is to make lots of exciting plans. To work, to work out and see my friends and family. To go to our house in France with Simon and with my friends. To go to the theatre, to dinner, to get drunk and to eat McDonalds. Not necessarily all at once or in that order. My situation royally sucks and I wish more than anything I could give Simon the holiday he really deserves but alas, it is not to be. Not yet anyway. So we will have to make do with being London bound for the next couple of months. This is hard, this situation, on everyone- even you all I know so I greatly appreciate your love and presents- thanks Gem and Paul. I will be calling on you to fill up my diary with fun and exciting things so no pressure to be individual!!! Well, my Indian takeaway has arrived and my glass of red wine needs filling so I'll be off.  The boy has made me a football widow so I am Gossip Girl marathoning it tonight. Don't judge me- I have cancer and still milking it! ;) Love you lots and you have no idea how incredible your emails, texts and calls are to me. Love and kisses Em xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment